- Complete text of 33 Internal Fox News memos, as seen in the film (Media Matters for America)
- Complete "Outfoxed" transcript (PDF, 167K)
- Fox "outspokenly critical" of John Kerry (Media Tenor, 8/24/2004)
- Fox News: Deploying Reporters/Pundits to Distort the Facts (7/13/2004, Center for American Progress)
- Backgrounder on FNC coverage of John Kerry. (7/12/2004, Center for American Progress)
- Backgrounder on Sean Hannity (6/16/2004, Center for American Progress)
- Still Failing the "Fair & Balanced" Test (8/2004, FAIR)
- Misperceptions in the Media (10/2/2003, PIPA)
- The Most Biased Name in News: Fox News Channel's extraordinary right-wing tilt" (8/2001, FAIR)
- The latest FOX distortions at Media Matters for America.
- Outfoxed at the Center for American Progress and the Progress Report.
- FAIR has numerous resources on News Corp & Fox, Bill O'Reilly, and corporate ownership of the media.
- For a look inside Murdoch's TV news operation pre-Fox News Channel, read Frank O'Donnell's 1992 insider account of life at WTTG, Fox's DC station.